Monday, March 27, 2017

Norman's Vet Visit & Clearance

Today was Norman's vet checkup after his surgery. It went super fast and easy since he's been shedding and all the stitches fell off on their own.


Norman let me know -- without a doubt-- that, nothing personal, he hates my guts. :O Ha! Silly boy. His feet are a mess but they are a healing mess. There is still one toe tip that might fall off and he's lost a couple toe nails on his own.


Because he's been so grumpy with me lately, we are going to move him to Joe's house (Joe of the "Kreature is my best friend now and comes on command and is potty training really easily and taps my ankle so I can rub his belly & jowls" house). Norman was raised from a baby by a man and only tolerated the guy's girlfriend.

I'm guessing that Norman (like Kreature) will ADORE Joe. Let's be honest, I adore Joe too! Really! He's my rescue brother. Am I a bit bitter that Kreature is a puppy dog for him when he was a total brat/toad/stinker to me? . . . . . Maybe. But I'm getting over it! ;) Ha!

Joe will continue to make sure shed doesn't build back up on Norman's feet (I'm picturing Norman holding out each hand to Joe while reclining on his chest and purring!) and he'll be fine.

Mostly I'm teasing. I do roll my eyes as I see all the adorable pictures of Kreature with Joe and then look down at the brown spot on my bedroom floor carpet where Kreature pooped. Yep. It's okay. Because Pepper (a bearded dragon) LOVES me and didn't like Joe.