Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Snuggling Norman + Treating Ouchy Toes = Being Pooped On (Again)

While I was cleaning out Kreature's cage earlier, Norman came to the glass of his tank to watch me. He huffed and puffed at me while I talked to him and then flicked his tongue out a few times.



I decided to take him out and spend time with him tonight. 


First, I rocked him in the rocking chair and talked to him while we watched our new DVD "Moana." 


He did really well for awhile until he decided to go exploring. It didn't help that my extremely curious dog Teddy kept smelling the stub of his tail. 


That was when I decided to coat his toes with Silvadene antibiotic cream and touched his ouchy back feet. And that was when I got pooped on.

Again. 

Good thing I had a towel. 

Good thing he's cute too.