Monday, March 27, 2017

Why I should NOT be allowed in Pet Stores, part 4

I can't remember if I've actually posted about not being allowed in pet stores-- pretty sure I have. Just in case, I'll add "Part 4."

I gave in to temptation today.

I bought a baby silkie bearded dragon.


I've never had a baby silkie before and it seems important to have that skill base. Right?!? ;) No name yet. I'll post more pics when I think of a name.

Also, I bought another tree frog.


I originally bought 3 tree frogs for my little terrarium, but 2 of them died. Then I just had one lonely frog. Last week (or the week before), I bought another frog. And today, I bought a third. Now I have 3 frogs back. The pic shows 2 of the 3 resting. 

I have been avoiding the local feed stores because I LOVE baby chicks! I end up buying baby chicks when I see them. Now I'll have to start avoiding the cool pet stores that have unusual pets (like frogs & silkie babies).