Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Crazy Time for a Vacation, but.....

My husband & I have been planning a vacation for months and it's finally here-- right in the middle of LOTS of chaos. Oy vay! This week has been beyond crazy, and I wasn't sure that I'd make it to today. Between Junior and now my little silkie beardie who wants to die on me, it's been hard to gear myself up for leaving!

I'll be adding updates of Junior as often as I can, but not as often on Blogger because the Blogger app no longer works on my iPhone. I will do the most updates on my rescue page on Facebook (CLICK HERE) and on my Instagram (CLICK HERE).

Luckily, I have great friends at the vet's office and can get frequent updates from them and an occasional picture. I also have a good friend who is taking care of my silkie beardie and my in-laws will be here to help my kids take care of my zoo. I am leaving all my critters in good hands and am looking forward to the break. Maybe I can even get caught up on some sleep!

Oh, and I'll be near a beach. How awesome is that?!?

I'll be sure to share a Vacation Slide show when I get back for you!