Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The last Two Weeks in One Post

Derek had surgery to have her eggs removed a week ago today. She seems to be doing okay! 



The same day Derek went in for surgery, Justice tried to die on me. It was touch and go for a couple days, but now he is doing great. It's as though nothing ever happened.


I let Norman go to a new home where he can be an educational animal and live in a palace tank complete with a waterfall & wading pool. :)



The Savvy I rescued a couple weeks ago is doing fantastically in his foster home. He's waiting for his adoptive owner to finish building a big cage for him. The top pic is of him this week and the bottom pic is of him the day before I got him.



Poncho attended our local city parade with me and did great. He will make a great Emotional Support Animal, but will always need help eating because he can't catch his food well due to his enlarged corneas. My vet checked him out and declared him to be in good health. I'm now actively working on adopting him.



I got pics of the last two baby beardies I rescued in their new home. Tank & Raptor are owned by a 8 year old girl (and her mom) and are adored beyond belief. These are pics of them on their pet horses. I love it!